With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller professional tool for 4D, used by most top developers and publishers.
Its 50 commands and over 400 properties provide tremendous possibilities, far beyond native 4D and ListBoxes, to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display.
As of version 4.3, Internet ToolKit comes through 3 different channels, each matching a 4D version range and SSL context.
- Versions 4.3 and 4.x above for use with 4D v14.4-4D v15 (including 4D v15R4), includes openSSL 1.1.1d
- Version 5.x for use with 4D v16 (including v15R5) - 4D v17 (including 4D v17R4)
- Version 6.x for use with 4D v17R5 and above, 64-bit only, does not contain openSSL (uses what is provided by 4D)5 (ITK v4.1), 4D v16, 4D v17 (ITK v4.2).
SuperReport Pro Version 4 is compatible with 4D v16, v17 and above versions in 32-bit and 64-bit modes. It brings the new palette interface for all object properties.>PrintList Pro v6.3
PrintList Pro Version 6 includes 4D v16, v17 and above, 64-bit compatibility, MySQL direct access, use of all AreaList Pro relevant properties, new properties and new commands.>CalendarSet v5.0
CalendarSet version 5 includes the original API (no change needed in your existing code) and adds many new features:
- Compatibility with 32-bit and 64-bit modes (4D v15, v16 and above)
- Views: “old” month view (as in previous versions), iCal type views (day, week, month)
- Support of the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format, including importing/exporting from/to .ics files
- Predefined Styles
- New commands to set and get properties
- New "Agenda" API (compatible with old 4D Agenda plugin calls)
- About 200 properties to set all parts of the agenda
Edit PDF files directly.
PrintList Pro is an easy-to-use tool for printing arrays and records on 4D layouts.
As with AreaList Pro, PrintList Pro provides capabilities not available in native 4D, such as automatic column sizing, custom formatting, robust break level processing, calculated columns and more.
PrintList Pro is the perfect complement to the AreaList Pro best selling professional tool, providing a full-featured plug-in which can be used to print columns of data. You can use PrintList Pro for any standard columnar output (arrays or fields, MySQL data, calculated columns) and it be configured to easily print an AreaList Pro object - retaining all formatting features.
PrintList Pro Version 6 includes 4D v16, v17 and above, 64-bit compatibility, MySQL direct access, use of all AreaList Pro relevant properties, new properties and new commands.
PrintList Pro is an easy-to-use tool for printing 4D arrays, 4D or MySQL data records on 4D layouts. It lets you print arrays or fields as well as calculated columns.
Because PrintList Pro is a plug-in, it is very fast, and provides capabilities not available to you using native 4D arrays or report printing tools, such as automatic column sizing, custom formatting, robust break level processing, calculated columns and more.
Data is passed to PrintList Pro using 4D arrays, or field references. If only two columns need to be printed, create two arrays or specify two fields and pass them as parameters to PrintList Pro. No data dispatching over multiple 4D objects or other contortions are needed.
PrintList Pro can be used with just one command - no special formatting is required. For those cases when more control is needed, several optional commands give you complete control over the appearance of the report.
Special tools are implemented if you wish to customize the calculations and configuration of PrintList Pro, allowing the customization to be implemented rapidly.
PrintList Pro’s break level processing includes the ability to apply a variety of built-in calculations as well as the ability to perform custom calculations. Complete control over style, color, and formatting of all break level information is given.
New in version 6
* Compatibility with 4D v16 32-bit and 64-bit.
* Make a MySQL reporting tool with 4D and PrintList Pro v6!
Printing MySQL data is now available.
Combine the power of 4D and the flexibility of MySQL to design PrintList Pro reports for MySQL databases.
* PrintList Pro now uses all (relevant) AreaList Pro properties
All AreaList Pro properties, except user interaction (such as data entry or drag and drop) of course, can be set and read by the new getter and setter commands for all property types (PL_SetXXXYYYProperty, PL_GetXXXYYYProperty) including commands to manage break properties.
* PrintList Pro also has its own properties for specific printing features
In addition to AreaList Pro properties, PrintList Pro v6 has its own properties for the following features:
- Page breaks
- Dividers (show, thickness, color) for headers, body and breaks
- Line thickness, color
- End of page callback
- Adjust the area size to the page (shrink the area or enlarge the last column)
- Minimum area height (print a new page if unavailable)
- Print headers (or not)
- Repeat values
- Start a new page after the area
- Frame color, width
* Other new commands
Besides AreaList Pro properties getter and setter commands, PrintList Pro version 6 includes three new commands:
- Set a custom icon or picture in a cell (PL_SetIcon)
- Add a calculated column (PL_AddCalculatedColumn)
- Remove a column (PL_RemoveColum)
New in version 5
- PrintList Pro version 5 supports Unicode for printing.
- Styled text is supported.
- PrintList Pro version 4.x commands are still here: your previous code should work fine, give or take a few changes and minor deprecated features described in the manual and release notes.
- The PL_Register command takes just one parameter, and it returns 0 for OK and an integer between 1 and 8 if not OK.
- The 4D project method Compiler_PLP is no longer needed.
- PrintList Pro uses native drawing.
* New Configuration commands
- PL_AddColumn (areaRef:L; dataPointer:Z; insertAt;L) -> result:L
- PL_Load (areaRef:L; XML:T) -> result:L
- PL_Save (areaRef:L; XML:T) -> result:L
* New Break Processing commands: Computed Breaks
- PL_ProcessArrays (callbackMethodName:S; breakArrays:Y; dataArrays:Y; useDetail:L) -> error:L
- PL_GetBreakValue (handle:L; column:L; calculation:L) -> value:F
* New break calculations
In break calculations, "\Var" will compute variance and "\Dev" will compute standard deviation.
* Calculated columns in array mode
PrintList Pro now supports calculated columns in array mode, when previous versions only offered this feature in field mode.
* New RGB commands
- PL_SetBrkColRGBOpt (areaRef:L; breakLevel:I; columnNum:I; showColDivider:I; lineWidth:F; dividerRed:L; dividerGreen:L; dividerBlue:L)
- PL_SetBkHColRGBOpt (areaRef:L; breakLevel:I; columnNum:I; showColDivider:I; lineWidth:F; dividerRed:L; dividerGreen:L; dividerBlue:L)
- PL_SetBrkRowRGBDiv (areaRef:L; lineWidth:F; dividerRed:L; dividerGreen:L; dividerBlue:L)
* Additions to existing commands
- Support for picture alignment.
- PL_SetColOpts has a new parameter (on Windows): drawing engine (GDI plus or GDI)
- PL_SetFormat has three new parameters: attributed (multi-style) text, line spacing, vertical alignment
- Double lines (typical in accounting) are now supported
* Printing an AreaList Pro area
- To print AreaList Pro areas, just call AL_Save and PL_Load - they use the same XML UTF-8 format. Then set row/cell options and you are done. Or add break processing options.
- Using this feature will allow you to indirectly apply AreaList Pro v9 numerous formatting options to a PrintList Pro area (calling the v9 property based API) using an AreaList Pro area as the data and formatting source.
Documentation- PrintList Pro wiki documentation
- PrintList List Pro v6 Release notes
- PrintList List Pro v6.1 Release notes
- PrintList List Pro v6.2 Release notes
4D v16 and v17 databases:
- new PrintList Pro v6 full demonstration
- MySQL direct access
- PrintList Pro MySQL database direct access - v16
- PrintList Pro v6 full demonstration database - v17
- PrintList Pro MySQL database direct access - v17
PrintList Pro version 6 is compatible with 4D v15, v16, v17 and over, for both MacOS and Windows (including 32-bit and 64-bit).
It requires MacOS 10.10.5 or higher and Windows 7 SP1 or better.
PrintList Pro requires a registration key to unlock the product making it a full working version.
Without the registration key, PrintList Pro will operate in demonstration mode during 20 minutes.
Registering PrintList Pro is easier than ever. The demonstration mode dialog includes an "eMail" button to send us the serialization information that we need to generate your license.
Once you receive your license, click on the "Register" button and enter / paste it. You're all set.
A "PLP5.license4Dplugin" license document will be created or updated in your 4D license folder with your registration key and PrintList Pro will be registered.
This feature is not available for annual licenses.
Like all e-Node plug-ins, PrintList Pro offers several license types. There are no such things as MacOS vs Windows or Development vs Deployment
Note: if you are using several concurrent versions of 4D you will need one plugin license for each version.
A new license will be supplied for free at any time (maximum once a year) if you change your 4D version or get a new 4D registration key for the same version, provided that your previous license matches the current public version at exchange time. This rule applies whether you are already using the new version or not: just specify that you also want a key for the older version as well as the current one when you order an upgrade. It applies to merged licenses (see below) as well, but you’ll only need to replace your license if your hardware configuration is modified or in case of a major version upgrade.
- Regular licenses are used for applications that are opened with 4D Standalone or 4D SQL Desktop, or with 4D Server, either in interpreted or compiled mode (doesn’t make a difference regarding plugin licensing). These licenses are linked to the 4D or 4D Server license.
- Merged licenses are used for double-clickable applications built with 4D Volume Desktop (single user) or with 4D Server by means of the 4D Compiler module.These licenses are linked to the machine ID (single user workstation or server).
This license allows development (interpreted mode) or deployment (interpreted or compiled mode, including merged) of applications that are opened with 4D Standalone or 4D SQL Desktop or built with 4D Volume Desktop.
These licenses allow development (interpreted mode) or deployment (interpreted or compiled mode, including merged servers / remotes) on 4D Server with up to 10 users (“small server”), 11 to 20 users (“medium server”) or more (“large server”).
Unlimited Single user
This license allows development (interpreted mode) or deployment (interpreted or compiled mode, including merged) on any number of 4D Standalone (or single user merged applications built with 4D Volume Desktop) that run your 4D application(s).
It is a yearly license, which expires after the date when it is to be renewed. Expiration only affects interpreted mode. Compiled applications using an obsolete license will never expire.
A single license key will unlock all setups on all compatible 4D versions and all versions of the plugin.
The license key is linked to the developer/company name.
This license allows deployment (selling new application licenses, updates or subscriptions) while the license is valid. No new deployment may occur after expiry without a specific license (merged or regular).
End-users running deployments sold during the license validity period remain authorized without time limit, provided that they are no longer charged for the application using the plug-in (including maintenance or upgrades).
This license allows development (interpreted mode) or deployment (interpreted or compiled mode, including merged) on any number of 4D Servers (any number of users), 4D Standalone or single user/remote merged instances that run your 4D application(s).
It is a yearly license, under the exact same terms as the Unlimited Single User license described above, except that it also covers server deployments.
This license is a global OEM license, covering any combination of the plug-ins published by e-Node, including AreaList Pro, SuperReport Pro, PrintList Pro, CalendarSet and Internet Toolkit in all configurations.
This license matches 4D's annual Partner subscription and covers all the plug-ins published by e-Node, including AreaList Pro, SuperReport Pro, PrintList Pro, CalendarSet and Internet Toolkit.
For each product, a single registration key allows development (interpreted mode) or deployment (interpreted or compiled mode, except merged) on all 4D Standalones and 4D Servers (2 users) regardless of 4D product numbers, OS and versions. No merged applications.
This is a yearly license, which expires on February 1st (same date as 4D Partner licenses).
Expiration only affects interpreted mode. Compiled applications using an obsolete license will never expire
Note: you don’t have to be a 4D Partner to subscribe to the e-Node Partner license.
e-Node Partner subscribers get 10% discount on all products and licenses available at www.e-node.net such as plugins, 4D products, maintenance and PDF tools regardless of the license types.
Enter the code "PARTNER" under the "Promotion code" field when ordering from our website.
Second plugin license set for 4D v18 - 50% discount
Since the release of 4D v18, many developers have kept on using their current environment while migrating towards v18 and perhaps waiting for a future subversion.
Regular plug-in licenses (single user & server) are linked to the 4D serial number, therefore you will need an additional license set for your v18 single user and/or server(s).
A 50% discount is available on this second set of licenses, provided that you already have a license for a previous version of 4D, for each new v18 license to purchase.
Enter the code "v18" under the "Promotion code" field when ordering from our website.