With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller professional tool for 4D, used by most top developers and publishers.
Its 50 commands and over 400 properties provide tremendous possibilities, far beyond native 4D and ListBoxes, to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display.
As of version 4.3, Internet ToolKit comes through 3 different channels, each matching a 4D version range and SSL context.
- Versions 4.3 and 4.x above for use with 4D v14.4-4D v15 (including 4D v15R4), includes openSSL 1.1.1d
- Version 5.x for use with 4D v16 (including v15R5) - 4D v17 (including 4D v17R4)
- Version 6.x for use with 4D v17R5 and above, 64-bit only, does not contain openSSL (uses what is provided by 4D)5 (ITK v4.1), 4D v16, 4D v17 (ITK v4.2).
SuperReport Pro Version 4 is compatible with 4D v16, v17 and above versions in 32-bit and 64-bit modes. It brings the new palette interface for all object properties.>PrintList Pro v6.3.1
PrintList Pro Version 6 includes 4D v16, v17 and above, 64-bit compatibility, MySQL direct access, use of all AreaList Pro relevant properties, new properties and new commands.>CalendarSet v5.2
CalendarSet version 5 includes the original API (no change needed in your existing code) and adds many new features:
- Compatibility with 32-bit and 64-bit modes (4D v15, v16 and above)
- Views: “old” month view (as in previous versions), iCal type views (day, week, month)
- Support of the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format, including importing/exporting from/to .ics files
- Predefined Styles
- New commands to set and get properties
- New "Agenda" API (compatible with old 4D Agenda plugin calls)
- About 200 properties to set all parts of the agenda
Edit PDF files directly.
4D SQL Desktop v17
4D SQL Desktop lets you deploy standalone 4D applications as a SQL client or as a Web Services client for any external data source. This product also includes licenses for the 4D Write and 4D View office productivity plug-ins.
-Simultaneous use of your application on the desktop while opening SQL connections to remote databases (SQL Pass-through)
-SQL database engine
-Runs compiled applications
-Use of components
-Web Services client
-4D Write Expansion (integrated word processor)
-4D View Expansion (integrated spreadsheet)
-4D ODBC Pro Expansion
-4D for OCI Expansion
For What & Whom
4D SQL Desktop is for anyone who wishes to deploy a 4D application as a desktop standalone application and/or as a client for an external database.
One license is required for each computer that has 4D SQL Desktop installed.