With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller professional tool for 4D, used by most top developers and publishers.
Its 50 commands and over 400 properties provide tremendous possibilities, far beyond native 4D and ListBoxes, to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display.
As of version 4.3, Internet ToolKit comes through 3 different channels, each matching a 4D version range and SSL context.
- Versions 4.3 and 4.x above for use with 4D v14.4-4D v15 (including 4D v15R4), includes openSSL 1.1.1d
- Version 5.x for use with 4D v16 (including v15R5) - 4D v17 (including 4D v17R4)
- Version 6.x for use with 4D v17R5 and above, 64-bit only, does not contain openSSL (uses what is provided by 4D)5 (ITK v4.1), 4D v16, 4D v17 (ITK v4.2).
SuperReport Pro Version 4 is compatible with 4D v16, v17 and above versions in 32-bit and 64-bit modes. It brings the new palette interface for all object properties.>PrintList Pro v6.2
PrintList Pro Version 6 includes 4D v16, v17 and above, 64-bit compatibility, MySQL direct access, use of all AreaList Pro relevant properties, new properties and new commands.>CalendarSet v5.0
CalendarSet version 5 includes the original API (no change needed in your existing code) and adds many new features:
- Compatibility with 32-bit and 64-bit modes (4D v15, v16 and above)
- Views: “old” month view (as in previous versions), iCal type views (day, week, month)
- Support of the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format, including importing/exporting from/to .ics files
- Predefined Styles
- New commands to set and get properties
- New "Agenda" API (compatible with old 4D Agenda plugin calls)
- About 200 properties to set all parts of the agenda
Edit PDF files directly.
4D Write Expansion
4D Write provides you with sophisticated word processing and document management functionality within your 4D applications.
4D Write documents can use data from 4D records: You can write reports and letters that automatically extract information from your database and merge it with text. You can also use 4D Write as a separate word processing application by using it in an external window. Your work within this window can be independent of your database or use data extracted from records in your database.
-Color, user-definable margins, text alignment, line spacing, and tabs
-Paragraph and character styles and style sheets
-Find and replace characters and formats
-Open multiple documents simultaneously
-Place and scale pictures
-Powerful hypertext links to URLs, other 4D Write documents and 4D methods
-Fields, variables and methods can be inserted in documents
-NEW IN 4D v15: 50 new commands
-NEW IN 4D v15: Support for HTML mail
Bring word processing capabilities to your 4D Server applications with this powerful plug-in, available in 1-, 5- and 10-user packs.
4D Write is available as an expansion for 4D Web Application Server (commercial). This offers developers who have generated HTML code using 4D Write's capabilities a solution for standalone deployment.
The 4D Write plug-in is included with the following products: 4D Developer Professional, 4D Team Developer Professional, 4D SQL Desktop. A dedicated license is not required for use.