With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller professional tool for 4D, used by top developers and publishers.
Its 350 commands and over 540 properties provide tremendous possibilities, far beyond native 4D and ListBoxes, to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display.
SuperReport Pro Version 4 is compatible with 4D v16, v17, v18, v19 and above versions. It brings the new palette interface for all object properties.>CalendarSet v6.1
CalendarSet version 6 includes the original API (no change needed in your existing code) as well as the more recent property-based API and adds new features:
-> Year view
-> Calendar.app-like display
-> Separate scrolling of all-day events area in Day/Week views
-> Separate 64-bit build signed & notarized on Mac
-> 40 new properties>Internet ToolKit v4.3.3, v5.0.3, v6.0.3, v7.0
Internet ToolKit comes through 4 different channels, each matching a 4D version range and SSL context.
- Versions 4.3+ for use with 4D v14.4-4D v15
- Version 5.x for use with 4D v16 & v17
- Version 6.x for use with 4D v18, 64-bit only
- Version 7.x for use with 4D v19 and includes macOS Silicon compatibility
All v4+ licenses will activate any version as of 4.0.
4D View Pro v19
4D View Pro extends your 4D application with a powerful advanced spreadsheet. The right tools for strategizing, building or working on your business. A new range of possibilities for users and developers alike, directly within your 4D platform. From simple inventory management to highly complex KPI dashboards. Create dynamic input forms, calculation lists, printable sheets and much more.
4D View Pro license unlocks advanced list box’s capabilities.
- 400+ built-in formulas: SUM, TIME, COS, SIN, DATEIF, MATCH, CONCATENATE …
- Microsoft Excel (xlsx) Import/Export
- 4D View documents conversion
- A powerful ribbon-based toolbar (starting from 4D v17 R5)
- Manage your documents with programming
- Text and cell formatting
- Graphics, charts, tables & dashboards
- Multiple sheets
- Regional settings