With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller professional tool for 4D, used by most top developers and publishers.
Its 50 commands and over 400 properties provide tremendous possibilities, far beyond native 4D and ListBoxes, to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display.
As of version 4.3, Internet ToolKit comes through 3 different channels, each matching a 4D version range and SSL context.
- Versions 4.3 and 4.x above for use with 4D v14.4-4D v15 (including 4D v15R4), includes openSSL 1.1.1d
- Version 5.x for use with 4D v16 (including v15R5) - 4D v17 (including 4D v17R4)
- Version 6.x for use with 4D v17R5 and above, 64-bit only, does not contain openSSL (uses what is provided by 4D)5 (ITK v4.1), 4D v16, 4D v17 (ITK v4.2).
SuperReport Pro Version 4 is compatible with 4D v16, v17 and above versions in 32-bit and 64-bit modes. It brings the new palette interface for all object properties.>PrintList Pro v6.3.1
PrintList Pro Version 6 includes 4D v16, v17 and above, 64-bit compatibility, MySQL direct access, use of all AreaList Pro relevant properties, new properties and new commands.>CalendarSet v5.2
CalendarSet version 5 includes the original API (no change needed in your existing code) and adds many new features:
- Compatibility with 32-bit and 64-bit modes (4D v15, v16 and above)
- Views: “old” month view (as in previous versions), iCal type views (day, week, month)
- Support of the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format, including importing/exporting from/to .ics files
- Predefined Styles
- New commands to set and get properties
- New "Agenda" API (compatible with old 4D Agenda plugin calls)
- About 200 properties to set all parts of the agenda
Edit PDF files directly.
4D Web Services Expansion - Unlimited v17
Web services can be consumed or published. The ability to consume Web Services comes as a standard feature in 4D. This additional license is necessary to publish Web services.
Your 4D application can publish Web services in either DOC or RPC style, with just a single click. In addition, you get programmatically controllable security features and automatic WSDL (Web Services Definition Language) publication.
The 4D Web Services Expansion allows you to publish unlimited Web services from your 4D application. It can be linked either to 4D Server or to the client-side application (i.e the 4D Client license). This allows you to launch your Web Services from a distinct machine, typically in a DMZ, or to execute a number of different Web services linked to the same database. However, you must choose your option when you purchase your Web Services Expansion as activating the feature is not the same between 4D Server and 4D Client.
4D Web Services Expansion is also available as an option for 4D Web Application Server and 4D OEM Desktop.
This expansion is included with 4D Developer Professional and 4D Team Developer Professional for development and testing purposes.