With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller professional tool for 4D, used by top developers and publishers.
Its 350 commands and over 540 properties provide tremendous possibilities, far beyond native 4D and ListBoxes, to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display.
SuperReport Pro Version 4 is compatible with 4D v16, v17, v18, v19 and above versions. It brings the new palette interface for all object properties.>CalendarSet v6.1
CalendarSet version 6 includes the original API (no change needed in your existing code) as well as the more recent property-based API and adds new features:
-> Year view
-> Calendar.app-like display
-> Separate scrolling of all-day events area in Day/Week views
-> Separate 64-bit build signed & notarized on Mac
-> 40 new properties>Internet ToolKit v4.3.3, v5.0.3, v6.0.3, v7.0
Internet ToolKit comes through 4 different channels, each matching a 4D version range and SSL context.
- Versions 4.3+ for use with 4D v14.4-4D v15
- Version 5.x for use with 4D v16 & v17
- Version 6.x for use with 4D v18, 64-bit only
- Version 7.x for use with 4D v19 and includes macOS Silicon compatibility
All v4+ licenses will activate any version as of 4.0.
SanityCheck allows you to see and edit your structure files at levels never before possible. It is the best damage detection tool available for your structure files and will even repair them.
SanityCheck is also a very powerful code-verification tool. As it scans, it looks for common programming mistakes and offers suggestions for fixing them.
SanityCheck 5 is a major upgrade from SanityCheck v4.
New Features in v5
- Compatibility with 4D 2004
- Pragmas: e.g. add the following comment to turn off processing of item 118 in that method: '%sc%: -118
- Export errors to an XML file
- Example 4D code to read the XML file generated
- Plugin to open each method, one at a time to be used with example code
- Major speed boosts
- Several new items checked (all from developer requests)
- Several other developer-requested features.