CalendarSet version 6 includes the original API (no change needed in your existing code) as well as the more recent property-based API and adds new features:
-> Year view
-> Calendar.app-like display
-> Separate scrolling of all-day events area in Day/Week views
-> Separate 64-bit build signed & notarized on Mac
-> 40 new properties>AreaList Pro v10.4
With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller professional tool for 4D, used by most top developers and publishers.
Its 50 commands and over 400 properties provide tremendous possibilities, far beyond native 4D and ListBoxes, to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display.
As of version 4.3, Internet ToolKit comes through 3 different channels, each matching a 4D version range and SSL context.
- Versions 4.3 and 4.x above for use with 4D v14.4-4D v15 (including 4D v15R4), includes openSSL 1.1.1d
- Version 5.x for use with 4D v16 (including v15R5) - 4D v17 (including 4D v17R4)
- Version 6.x for use with 4D v17R5 and above, 64-bit only, does not contain openSSL (uses what is provided by 4D)5 (ITK v4.1), 4D v16, 4D v17 (ITK v4.2).
SuperReport Pro Version 4 is compatible with 4D v16, v17 and above versions in 32-bit and 64-bit modes. It brings the new palette interface for all object properties.>PrintList Pro v6.4
PrintList Pro Version 6 includes 4D v16, v17 and above, 64-bit compatibility, MySQL direct access, use of all AreaList Pro relevant properties, new properties and new commands.>PDF-XChange Editor v8
Edit PDF files directly.
SanityCheck allows you to see and edit your structure files at levels never before possible. It is the best damage detection tool available for your structure files and will even repair them.
SanityCheck is also a very powerful code-verification tool. As it scans, it looks for common programming mistakes and offers suggestions for fixing them.
SanityCheck 5 is a major upgrade from SanityCheck v4.
New Features in v5
- Compatibility with 4D 2004
- Pragmas: e.g. add the following comment to turn off processing of item 118 in that method: '%sc%: -118
- Export errors to an XML file
- Example 4D code to read the XML file generated
- Plugin to open each method, one at a time to be used with example code
- Major speed boosts
- Several new items checked (all from developer requests)
- Several other developer-requested features.