With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller professional tool for 4D, used by most top developers and publishers.
Its 50 commands and over 400 properties provide tremendous possibilities, far beyond native 4D and ListBoxes, to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display.
As of version 4.3, Internet ToolKit comes through 3 different channels, each matching a 4D version range and SSL context.
- Versions 4.3 and 4.x above for use with 4D v14.4-4D v15 (including 4D v15R4), includes openSSL 1.1.1d
- Version 5.x for use with 4D v16 (including v15R5) - 4D v17 (including 4D v17R4)
- Version 6.x for use with 4D v17R5 and above, 64-bit only, does not contain openSSL (uses what is provided by 4D)5 (ITK v4.1), 4D v16, 4D v17 (ITK v4.2).
SuperReport Pro Version 4 is compatible with 4D v16, v17 and above versions in 32-bit and 64-bit modes. It brings the new palette interface for all object properties.>PrintList Pro v6.3.1
PrintList Pro Version 6 includes 4D v16, v17 and above, 64-bit compatibility, MySQL direct access, use of all AreaList Pro relevant properties, new properties and new commands.>CalendarSet v5.2
CalendarSet version 5 includes the original API (no change needed in your existing code) and adds many new features:
- Compatibility with 32-bit and 64-bit modes (4D v15, v16 and above)
- Views: “old” month view (as in previous versions), iCal type views (day, week, month)
- Support of the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format, including importing/exporting from/to .ics files
- Predefined Styles
- New commands to set and get properties
- New "Agenda" API (compatible with old 4D Agenda plugin calls)
- About 200 properties to set all parts of the agenda
Edit PDF files directly.
DataCheck v4 is the most powerful and quickest 4D data checking and data fixing tool available.
As well as being the best damage detection tool available for 4D data files (it accesses the raw 4D data structures on disk), it is also the premier tool for diagnosing non-damage data problems, such as "gremlins" [nonprintable chars in data] and NANs [not-a-number numbers], and bad booleans [booleans that are neither true nor false!], and Type Mismatches [when the type of a field in your structure file does not match the type of the record field in your data file]
- Built for 4D 2004 structures and data files, but runs with all versions of 4D since v3.5.
- Major speed boosts over DataCheck v3 (over 5 seperate speed features implemented).
- Easier international usage (TRIC resources handled by DataCheck more generically).
- More items checked for in your data files.
You can download and purchase DataCheck v4.0 today.
- - -
- Recover by Tags (DataCheck implementation).
- Carbonized for MacOS X.
- More advanced record fixing features.
- Compatible with 4D from version 3.5 to version 2004.
- Compatible with Components.
- Automated Launching of 4D after scan (for auto-run of DataCheck).
- Two gremlin maps (One for Alpha, one for Text).
- Drop of damaged indices can be automated.
- Skip Index or Table during scan (skip those long indices with one button).
- Run files are cross platform.
- Temporary file location can be defined.
- "Goto record number" in the record Browser.
- Preferences for warning on closing.
- Plus several other damage detection features.
- Lets users know exactly what segment file was opened.
- Warns when a segment file appears in a different directory than the main .data file. This is an attempt to help you catch problems where you copy a data file, but not reset the segments to point at the new copy...
- Lets you know when DataCheck ignores the internal list of segments and builds a segment list itself.
- Detection for Alpha char in record larger than structure.
DataCheck Runtime is a tool for users of DataCheck who want their clients to use DataCheck features but are unwilling for those clients to have the full power of DataCheck v4.