With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller professional tool for 4D, used by most top developers and publishers.
Its 50 commands and over 400 properties provide tremendous possibilities, far beyond native 4D and ListBoxes, to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display.
As of version 4.3, Internet ToolKit comes through 3 different channels, each matching a 4D version range and SSL context.
- Versions 4.3 and 4.x above for use with 4D v14.4-4D v15 (including 4D v15R4), includes openSSL 1.1.1d
- Version 5.x for use with 4D v16 (including v15R5) - 4D v17 (including 4D v17R4)
- Version 6.x for use with 4D v17R5 and above, 64-bit only, does not contain openSSL (uses what is provided by 4D)5 (ITK v4.1), 4D v16, 4D v17 (ITK v4.2).
SuperReport Pro Version 4 is compatible with 4D v16, v17 and above versions in 32-bit and 64-bit modes. It brings the new palette interface for all object properties.>PrintList Pro v6.3
PrintList Pro Version 6 includes 4D v16, v17 and above, 64-bit compatibility, MySQL direct access, use of all AreaList Pro relevant properties, new properties and new commands.>CalendarSet v5.0
CalendarSet version 5 includes the original API (no change needed in your existing code) and adds many new features:
- Compatibility with 32-bit and 64-bit modes (4D v15, v16 and above)
- Views: “old” month view (as in previous versions), iCal type views (day, week, month)
- Support of the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format, including importing/exporting from/to .ics files
- Predefined Styles
- New commands to set and get properties
- New "Agenda" API (compatible with old 4D Agenda plugin calls)
- About 200 properties to set all parts of the agenda
Edit PDF files directly.
4D ODBC Pro Expansion - 1 User v18
Communicate with any data source accessible by an ODBC driver, enabling you to handle the data and structure of a SQL data source.
4D ODBC Pro provides access to nearly all ODBC applications on the market, allowing you to build anything from simple queries to transaction-based client/server applications.
-Access to most functionality of ODBC 2.0 (Core Level, Level 1 and Level 2)
-"Pass-through" mode support
-Programmable manipulation of the data source’s data and structure files
-Cloning of 4D tables as ODBC tables and vice-versa
-Data exchange by value or by address
-Use of native types with automatic cross-conversion
-Ability to test available driver functions
-Support for Binary Large Objects (BLOBs)
-Debugging window for tracing communications between 4D and 4D ODBC Pro
4D ODBC Pro is available as an expansion for 4D Server in single-user packs. It also can be linked to 4D SQL Desktop.
The 4D ODBC Pro plug-in is included with 4D Developer Professional and 4D Team Developer Professional. A dedicated license is not required for use.