With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller professional tool for 4D, used by most top developers and publishers.
Its 50 commands and over 400 properties provide tremendous possibilities, far beyond native 4D and ListBoxes, to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display.
As of version 4.3, Internet ToolKit comes through 3 different channels, each matching a 4D version range and SSL context.
- Versions 4.3 and 4.x above for use with 4D v14.4-4D v15 (including 4D v15R4), includes openSSL 1.1.1d
- Version 5.x for use with 4D v16 (including v15R5) - 4D v17 (including 4D v17R4)
- Version 6.x for use with 4D v17R5 and above, 64-bit only, does not contain openSSL (uses what is provided by 4D)5 (ITK v4.1), 4D v16, 4D v17 (ITK v4.2).
SuperReport Pro Version 4 is compatible with 4D v16, v17 and above versions in 32-bit and 64-bit modes. It brings the new palette interface for all object properties.>PrintList Pro v6.3.1
PrintList Pro Version 6 includes 4D v16, v17 and above, 64-bit compatibility, MySQL direct access, use of all AreaList Pro relevant properties, new properties and new commands.>CalendarSet v5.2
CalendarSet version 5 includes the original API (no change needed in your existing code) and adds many new features:
- Compatibility with 32-bit and 64-bit modes (4D v15, v16 and above)
- Views: “old” month view (as in previous versions), iCal type views (day, week, month)
- Support of the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format, including importing/exporting from/to .ics files
- Predefined Styles
- New commands to set and get properties
- New "Agenda" API (compatible with old 4D Agenda plugin calls)
- About 200 properties to set all parts of the agenda
Edit PDF files directly.
4D View Pro Expansion v18
4D View adds value to 4D applications, offering integrated spreadsheet capabilities and a comprehensive set of enhanced data viewing features.
Spreadsheet functions include calculations, projections, and analyses; data-viewing features allow the programming of dynamic input interfaces and calculation lists, printable lists, and more.
Hundreds of commands give you the unprecedented ability to create dynamic forms using 4D methods and print to Quick Reports, offering 4D applications the ultimate in user-interface capabilities.
NEW IN 4D v15: 4D View Pro gives you increased programmatic control
Bring powerful spreadsheet and data viewing capabilities to your 4D Server applications with this plug-in, available in 1-, 5- and 10-user packs.
The 4D View plug-in is included with the following products: 4D Developer Professional, 4D Team Developer Professional, 4D SQL Desktop. A dedicated license is not required for use.